Monday, June 30, 2008

A Day on the Town

I finally had one full day to myself. It was so nice to get up in the morning and not HAVE to do anything. Last night at Salome was quite fun, but people in Colombia like to party until at least 4 in the morning. I can't do that. I have no idea how they're going to feel for our 7:00am call tomorrow morning. Many of the actors and crew showed up and danced salsa for hours. We all had a good time.




Caroilna and me (having a cappuccino before the festivities)



Felipe (1st AD) playing drums at the club

Today I met up with some people that I was introduced to by a coworker. They were nice enough to take me around a little bit of the city so I could get my bearings. I'm finally figuring out where places are and how far it would be to walk somewhere. We went to an area called Chapinero, and I saw the home of the French Ambassador. I went to an apartment that had a view of the entire city of Bogota. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me. If I visit with them again, I hope to take some pictures.

This will be an early night. I am looking forward to getting into bed, watching some tv and getting a good night's sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

hit tracker