I Must Go To Sleep
Okay, I really have to head to bed, but I thought I would just post some pictures from the birthday party last night. One of our office assistants, Andres, is 23 this weekend. Yes, they're getting younger every year. A bunch of crew members came out to celebrate. Click on image for larger view.
Me, Andres, Paul (associate producer), Tim (editor)
Carolina (set assistant), me, Andres
Claudia (prod. coordinator), Fellipe (alternating 1st AD), Adres, Olga (key makeup)A good time was had by all.

1 Comments:
OH! you look like you are having sooo much fun! I'm i the middle of studying for my comp exams and took a break to visit you. Your apt is so grand! I'm sure you're having a ball living on your own and in such ssplendor! My gosh! and I totally agree, about the math, you're spending thousands of dollars :-). Making a table was a fab idea. The party looks fun, martini's? emily p.s. it's soooo hot in LA right now. How is the weather in Bogo? Congrats on another puzzle!!! You're a regular.
Post a Comment
<< Home